- Sheriff's Office »
- Contact Us For »
- Employee Access »
- Carry Concealed Weapons
- Active Warrants
- Sunshine Law Requests
- Inmate Booking Photos
- Sex Offender
- News Releases
Carry Concealed Weapons
Carry Concealed Weapons Permit Applications
- must be at least 19 years of age to apply
- Concealed Carry Reciprocity Map
- first take a class from one of state of Missouri approved CCP instructors.
- AFTER you take the class call the Concealed Carry Permits Office to set up an appointment for application
For your application you will need to bring:
- Certificate of Qualification you receive in class
- $100.00 check made payable to the Greene County Sheriff's Revolving Fund
- valid Missouri driver's license
this may take up to 45 days to complete your background check.
- you may renew your C.C.W. permit up to 30 days before the expiration date
- set up an appointment with the Concealed Carry Permits Office
- fee will be $50.00 check made payable to the Greene County Sheriff's Revolving Fund
- you will need to bring your current C.C.W. license
this background check will take about 5 days to complete.
- Certificate of Qualification from one of state of Missouri approved CCP instructors.
- retirement credentials for commissioned officers
- letter from police agency stating that you are a commissioned officer with their agency so long as the Sheriff of Greene County approves it.