- Springfield-Greene County Office of Emergency Management
- Greene County Community Emergency Response Team
- Hometown Ready
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
- State of Missouri Emergency Management Agency
- Centers for Disease Control
- Greater Ozarks Regional Chapter American Red Cross
- American Red Cross
An Ozarks Ready family is involved and stays up to date with their community. They take advantage of local resources such as Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training and the American Red Cross. They learn CPR and basic life-saving skills. They are aware of their surroundings and know their neighbors.
- How do I get involved in CERT?
- How do I get training in CPR & First Aid?
- Is there a Neighborhood Watch in my neighborhood?