- Juvenile Justice Center
- Diversity Awareness Partnership
- Domestic Relations
- Evening Reporting Center
- GEMS (Girls Empowering Minds & Spirits)
- RADAR (Responding Appropriately to Drug and Alcohol Referrals)
- Greene County Youth Academy
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative - JDAI
- Legal Unit
- Specialized Courts
- Victim/Witness Services
Victim-Offender Mediation Participants
"I have served my time at A Sporting Chance. It was actually more fun then I thought it
would be. That's why I am still going back there every week to still help out."
"I learned that I shouldn't of stolen from the mall since if you do something bad there is always consequences. I understood how JC Pennys felt when I took their stuff. It would make me feel mad also. That's why there is no point in doing it. I think I have learned my lesson."