- Juvenile Justice Center
- Diversity Awareness Partnership
- Domestic Relations
- Evening Reporting Center
- GEMS (Girls Empowering Minds & Spirits)
- RADAR (Responding Appropriately to Drug and Alcohol Referrals)
- Greene County Youth Academy
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative - JDAI
- Legal Unit
- Specialized Courts
- Victim/Witness Services
"Building Confidence for Life"
Monday's from 4pm - 5:30pm,
Location: Juvenile Office girls room
- Inside Out is an intimate group of 6-8 girls. It is a program designed to deter girls from future delinquent behavior by examining their internal and external strengths and building confidence. We will learn how these strengths can help them through their life challenges to the accomplishment of future goals.
- Girls between the ages of 14 and 16 are eligible.
- Group members will be expected to attend all 10 weeks.
Week 1 - "Inside out, what you're about" - Introduce program, set group tone and expectations, and group bonding.
Week 2 - "Confidence" - Group bonding and beginning of understanding how confidence impacts their lives.
Week 3 - "Finding Strength" - Establish understanding of individual strengths, challenges and resources.
Week 4 - "Building Strength" - Identify weak areas and a strategy to develop their strengths.
Week 5 - "All for One!" - Identify a mentor as a resource
Week 6 - "I Love Me!" - Identify internal beauty and learn to be your own personal life champion.
Week 7 - "Real Beauty" - Define real beauty vs. media and other social messages.
Week 8 - "Detect Respect" - Look at issues of self-respect
Week 9 - "Into the Future" - Realize the power they have to make their future what they want it to be.
Week 10 - "Go For It!" - Set goals and standards for how they will work toward a healthy mind/body/spirit every day. Release ceremony.