- Juvenile Justice Center
- Diversity Awareness Partnership
- Domestic Relations
- Evening Reporting Center
- GEMS (Girls Empowering Minds & Spirits)
- RADAR (Responding Appropriately to Drug and Alcohol Referrals)
- Greene County Youth Academy
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative - JDAI
- Legal Unit
- Specialized Courts
- Victim/Witness Services
Classification of a Case
Abuse: RSMO 210.110.1
(1) "Abuse", any physical injury, sexual abuse, or emotional abuse inflicted on a child other than by accidental means by those responsible for the child's care, custody, and control, except that discipline including spanking, administered in a reasonable manner, shall not be construed to be abuse.
Neglect: RSMO 210.110.12
(12) "Neglect", failure to provide, by those responsible for the care, custody, and control of the child, that proper or necessary support, education as required by law, nutrition or medical surgical, or any other care necessary for the child's well-being.