Circuit Clerk

Circuit Clerk

Stephen Helms image

Elected Official
Stephen Helms

Circuit Clerk/Court

1010 N Boonville Ave
Springfield, MO 65802

Phone: (417) 868-4074
Email: Circuit Clerk
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (except holidays)

Steve Helms image
New payment options!!! Pay by phone during business hours at (417) 868-4187 or pay online by the “Pay by Web” option.

Thank you for visiting the Greene County Courts and Circuit Clerk’s website. We hope that you find this site easy to use and that it provides you the information that you are seeking. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (except holidays).

Our court handles almost 36,000 new cases a year that range from felonies to traffic tickets. You can find case information at We work hard to ensure that everyone receives fair treatment and has full access to the judicial system.


Steve Helms

Electronic filing Updates:

Greene County Courts and the Circuit Clerk's office now accept new cases and documents from attorneys through Missouri's e-filing portal. This service began, April 1, 2013, and is open for most cases types, refer to the Electronic Filing page for case details. This only applies to attorneys; pro se individuals will continue to file with paper documents. Check this website for further developments.

Webinar training information & dates:

Attorneys who practice in Greene County are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible.

Watch a video about how to register with and use the Missouri eFiling System.

Frequently Asked Questions