- Archives & Records
- Contact Information
List of Avaialable Records
- Genealogy of Native Americans
- 1873 Springfield City Directory
- Student List of Greene County Schools 1910-1917 by District
- Greene County School Records
- 1905 Springfield, Missouri City Directory
- Greene County, Missouri Blind Pensions 1923-1933
- Record of Greene County Deeds 1833-1876
- Map of Springfield of 1908
- Student List of Greene County Schools 1910-1913 Alphabetical
- Student List of Greene County Schools 1910-1913 by District
- The Street Car Strike of 1916-17
- 1876 Illustrated Historical Atlas of Greene County, Missouri
- 1876 Road Plat of Greene County, Missouri
List of Available Records
Records found at Archives
- Probate Court (1833-1990): files, wills purported wills, etc.
- Circuit Court (1833-1991): civil & criminal cases, books & files.
- Coroner (1830s-1970s): inquest books & files.
- County Clerk (1833-present): county court minutes, school records, alms-house, early personal/real tax books, state census, assessment books, justice of the peace books, road books, maps & petitions, stray animal books.
- Collector of Revenue (1833-present): personal/real tax books not in County Clerk storage.
- Assessor (1950s-1970s): descriptive info sheets on sub-division lots, farm land, other real property (gives info for house histories.)
- Recorder of Deeds (1833-1960s): deed books, military discharge books for mainly W.W.I. & W.I.I., and land records.
- Associate Court (1947-present): civil & criminal cases, includes Magistrate.
Note: Other offices have records which may or may not be public.